H-Area
Welcome in H-Area.tk.If you are already a member press log in...If you are a visitor the press sign up to join our community..Anyway have fun...!!!...
H-Area
Welcome in H-Area.tk.If you are already a member press log in...If you are a visitor the press sign up to join our community..Anyway have fun...!!!...
H-Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn the hacks you always wanted to learn and downlaod all the programs you need

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest News and Posts:Post your ideas to improve our community.
Latest member:socomguy1

MGS: Peace Walker Demo [Version 2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jezza.boi
jezza.boi

MGS: Peace Walker Demo [Version 2] Empty
PostSubject: MGS: Peace Walker Demo [Version 2]   MGS: Peace Walker Demo [Version 2] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 pm

[center]11/1/2009 is the release date of the PSP-Go in Japan and was planned for the Japanese PSN store to have a update releasing plenty of new games and demos for the PSP and PSP-Go. One of the New demos said to be released is the new "Metal Gear Solid Peace walker Demo" that alot of us have been waiting for ever since we herd about it! Well i have managed to sign my self up and gotten my hands on a copy of it and uploaded it us fellow people on H-area.tk

Your properly wondering what exactly does the new demo have in it? The new Demo comes with the stage witch was available at the Tokyo Game Show Coverage, and as well as the new Third Control Layout that Kojima has mentioned the game having. The demo is a total 151MB so it shouldn't take to long to download.

MGS: Peace Walker Demo [Version 2] 7998

MGS: Peace Walker Demo [Version 2] Mgs-pw-no4-670x379

\/\/\/\/ Download Link \/\/\/\/
MGS: Peace Walker Demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/4g2mwm
Back to top Go down

MGS: Peace Walker Demo [Version 2]
Page 1 of 1