H-Area
Welcome in H-Area.tk.If you are already a member press log in...If you are a visitor the press sign up to join our community..Anyway have fun...!!!...
H-Area
Welcome in H-Area.tk.If you are already a member press log in...If you are a visitor the press sign up to join our community..Anyway have fun...!!!...
H-Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn the hacks you always wanted to learn and downlaod all the programs you need

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest News and Posts:Post your ideas to improve our community.
Latest member:socomguy1

Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JacobVengeance
Admin
JacobVengeance

Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 am

Well, Soul Caliber was recently released for the PSP. Many people were waiting for this game. When they did get it, and by get it, I mean download it. Many people were upset, why? It wouldn't work on a Slim PSP; only on a Phat psp running 5.50Gen-b. Well today, I was browsing a forum and I stumbeled upon a guide on how to play SC on a PSP Slim running 5.50Gen-b!!

Read on:

Before doing any of this, make sure your on CFW 5.50Gen-b

* To start, go into recovery mode. If you don't know how, read this tut:

Completely shut your PSP off. When turning it on, hold the R trigger.

* Next, look for the Advanced -> option. Click on that
* Once there, choost Advanced Configuration ->
* Once you've done that, you will see two options that are normally disabled. What you want to do is, enable both Plain modules in UMD/ISO and Executre BOOT.BIN in UMD/ISO
* That's all!! Nah I'm kidding. Keep reading nubs!
* Once you have both of those options enabled, go to the XMB and start up Soul Caliber.

A side note, make sure you don't have any saved data of Soul Caliber on your memory stick.

* Once you've started SC and got rid of any saved data of SC, it will ask to press the start button, do that.
* Click on NEW GAME. It is important that you do that.
* Once you've done that, there will already be a file name, DO NOT TOUCH THAT. Just press Start. Make sure it stays the same. Now press the start button.
* It will ask you to save it, DO NOT. Press the circle button and it will ask if you want to cancel, choose Yes and hit X.
* It will then say SAVE DATA was not created. Go to OPTIONS to create Save data.

[UDPATE] - You must also use the Version.txt trick. Go into your Flash0. Then VSH, then the ETC folder. Double click on the version file. The very first words/numbers you see are: release:5.50. Change that to release:5.55
Once you've done that, go back into Recovery mode. Once you've done that, go into the Configurations. Near the very bottom, 2nd to last, you will see "Use version.txt." You must enable that.

That's all!! You can thank me now.

A side note, make sure to NEVER save. If you do save, it will NOT work.

Thanks goes to Mansgirdhar for the tip. I just re-wrote the guide.

THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR GI. JOE
Back to top Go down
jezza.boi
jezza.boi

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:22 am

dude this dont work for slim's....
Back to top Go down
JacobVengeance
Admin
JacobVengeance

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:40 am

its different then the other one. if this doesnt work wich i does for most you gotto use 5.00M33-6
Back to top Go down
jezza.boi
jezza.boi

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 am

uhh k will have to try
Back to top Go down
JacobVengeance
Admin
JacobVengeance

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:30 am

did you try yet
Back to top Go down
jezza.boi
jezza.boi

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 am

just tried it it dont work
Back to top Go down
JacobVengeance
Admin
JacobVengeance

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:23 am

I GOT IT WORKING!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jezza.boi
jezza.boi

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:45 pm

how???
Back to top Go down
JacobVengeance
Admin
JacobVengeance

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Skill. alot of skill
Back to top Go down
jezza.boi
jezza.boi

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm

geez thanks lol.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!   Play Soul Caliber on SLIM! Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Soul Caliber on SLIM!
Page 1 of 1