H-Area
Welcome in H-Area.tk.If you are already a member press log in...If you are a visitor the press sign up to join our community..Anyway have fun...!!!...
H-Area
Welcome in H-Area.tk.If you are already a member press log in...If you are a visitor the press sign up to join our community..Anyway have fun...!!!...
H-Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn the hacks you always wanted to learn and downlaod all the programs you need

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest News and Posts:Post your ideas to improve our community.
Latest member:socomguy1

GT only works on OFW 6.00

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JacobVengeance
Admin
JacobVengeance

GT only works on OFW 6.00 Empty
PostSubject: GT only works on OFW 6.00   GT only works on OFW 6.00 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Bad news for PSP Custom Firmware owners I’m afraid, as TheSixthAxis has reported that the Gran Turismo UMD / Download requires firmware 6.00. And of course Gran Turismo will only run on Firmware 6.00. So if your on custom firmware, your out of luck. At this stage your forced to upgrade to official firmware 6.00 if you want to play the game on CFW. Also they have reported that PSP GT has no structured career mode, unlike other Gran Turismo titles. I find this strange and a bit disappointing to be honest.

I guess I’ll have to run the update and then Pandora + DCv8 to flash back to CFW to play my homebrew and emulators. That is till PSPGen release 6.00 GEN….(if they do)
Back to top Go down

GT only works on OFW 6.00
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H-Area :: Consoles :: PSP-
Jump to: